– Supports normal digestion and metabolism of lipids and cholesterol in the liver, stimulates the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids.
– Reduces cholesterol biosynthesis in the liver.
– Helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system and reduces the risk of cholesterol deposition on the walls of blood vessels.
– Protects the liver.
– Protects the cells and tissues of the body against free radicals by antioxidant effect.
– It favors the reduction of blood pressure values.
Areas of action: Cholesterol